Thursday, May 1, 2008

April Re-cap!!

I am sooo sorry to all of you faithful people who check my blog. I have been so delinquent. So here is our April re-cap:) We have alot of b-days in April, both of my kids and two of my sisters. So we got together early in the month to celebrate with all of the kids!! It was so fun! They each got their own individual cake~ Thanks Sissy!! My sister is the best:)







On Reese's Birthday we took her to Disneyland..and we had a blast. She loves princesses and got to have her picture taken with many of her favorites. And we had dinner with the Grays, which is always a great time!


And on Hudson's Birthday we had a breakfast play date party at our house! With donuts for the kiddos and coffee and pastries for moms:) My wonderful friend Anne made Hudson an adorable cake!!




What a fun month..I have so much more to share, but I will post more tomorrow!! I promise.

13 comments:

The Hackett Family - said...

Staci! What am I going to do without you? My beautiful friend who always has a BIG SMILE on her face. I'm going to miss you so much. Grace Bible and Bakersfield is so blessed to have the Woodward family. I love you = )

Anne said...

WHOOOO HOOOO!!! So proud that you blogged! Love you!

The(totally awesome)Luchau Family! said...

Hey there sweetie! I have been one of those faithful ppl checking on your blog. And i was so excited today when i had something new to read. We had so much fun at Hudson's party. Thank you again!
Love you.

jenni bishop said...

I'm so glad we were able to have the April Birthdays Party! So fun! Can't wait to see you in June. Maybe sooner? Hudson's cake was awesome! Great job Anne!
Love you Stace!

jenni bishop said...

Hey, you could add us to your friends list ya know!

Kelli said...

Girlfriend! It's about time. Yeah!

Seagers said...

Love the new post! So fun seeing you guys last weekend. We miss you!

Jen said...

So cute! I love the picture of Reese with her princess cake. Is that what it is? Her face is priceless. We had fun at Hudson's party. Love you guys. :)

Wendy Penberthy said...

Staci!! I check your blog a lot and I was ready for you to post, yeah.. you did!It was good to see you at Kim's shower for just a bit! Your kids are beautiful! Hope to see you soon... Wendy

Wendy Penberthy said...

Staci... what is your blog address, I want to add you to my friend's list!

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you for a few moments at the freezing graduation. I just remembered that I said I'd leave my blog address for you. Here it goes: www.hesexton.wordpress.com

I'm praying for Gabe and the trials.

Chiara said...

Love the cakes! I check your blog, so it was nice to get some updates. Hope you guys are GREAT!

Summer Martin said...

Stac, where is the May re-cap and the June update??? Girl, let's get another post up! I miss you and want to hear all about you, Gabe and the kiddos! How was the race on Friday?