Monday, October 5, 2009

Dax's Baby Shower


Anne and Jen hosted a beautiful shower for me on Saturday! It was so wonderful to be with friends and church family to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Dax! This beautiful cake was made by Jen and Anne and not only was it beautiful it was delicious too!
I love these girls so much. They made it such a special day!

My beautiful sister in law who is due in Feb with another Woodward boy:) I am so thankful for her. She got me a gorgeous necklace with charms that say my kids names! so special>
Thank you all for a wonderful shower! I am sooo blessed!

3 comments:

Chiara said...

BEAUTIFUL cake! Wow! I am so excited for Dax's birth and arrival. Praying for you, Staci!

Amanda Weir said...

So glad to see a post. Cant wait to see pictures for you little guy....hopeful soon right :)

Jennifer said...

Aw! I love your blog changes. It is so fun! Looking forward to this weekend... : )