Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Anne

I know I said that I would blog more this week and I didn't!! We all got sick right before Christmas and are finally coming out of it!! This is my friend Anne! She was one of the first friends that I made in Bakersfield and she has become such a dear sister in Christ to me. This week was her birthday (she is much younger than me:) and our celebration was squalched because she got sick!! Such a bummer. There are so many things that I love about Anne and since it was her birthday this week I thought I would tell you about a few!
A animated~ Anne cracks me up all of the time. She is one of the funniest people I know!
N nuture~ Anne takes care of her friends! She feeds my belly with yummy food and she
nurtures my soul with biblical love!
N no nonsense~ Anne tells it like it is and I love that about her. If I am having a bad attitude
she lets me know! and she never forgets to say everything with love!
E encourage~ Anne is an encouragement to me everyday. She truly seeks to be a godly wife
and mom and encourages me to do the same!

Anne thank you for your friendship. Bakersfield would not be fun without you! love you girl!

Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

Jen said...

How sweet! You are exactly right, Stac. Anne is a wonderful friend. I'm very blessed to know her as well. Happy Birthday Anne!