Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

We had a wonderful New Year! Our dear friends Jen and Shannon came from Orange County and auntie Summer came to visit. On New Year's Eve our friends John and Kristin joined the party! We cooked dinner, played games and ate dessert! It was a wonderful night with great friends!
We are so thankful for Jen and Shan and their willingness to drive so far to visit us. Jen is such a kindred spirit and a wonderful encouragement to me. We spent the night of the first discussing goals that we have for the year ahead. It is so wonderful to have a friend who spurs me on toward righteousness! love you Jen!!
here are the cute kiddos. Reese and Noah are two weeks apart and Hudson and Jordan are 6 months apart. It is so fun when we are all together! I hope all of you had a wonderful New Year. We are all well around here now so I should be able to start blogging again :) I will see you all on Monday for Extreme Makeover Monday!

7 comments:

Jennifer Gray said...

Yay! New Year's was so nice. I also LOVE spending time with you and love you and Gabe tons as family in Christ! I left your house SO very encouraged and filled up, ready to start a new year with new goals spurred on!
Check my blog...I've picked up a new hobby - as if I have any spare time to do it. My first plan is to make a thank you gift for your hospitality and friendship. By the time I finish it I will probably qualify for a senior citizen discount at the fabric store so don't hold your breath and wait by the window for the mailman.
:) Love, Jen

Kelli said...

Stace, Yeah ! We are losing weight together! The walking plan is in this month's weight watcherrs mag. I am doing the innnermediate plan. You will love it. It starts out easy!

Wendy Penberthy said...

Hi Stace!!! I look at your blog all the time so I am finally writing you a note! Your kids are beautiful and growing up so fast. Wasn't Hudson just a tiny newborn when Kell and I stopped at your house? You all look so good! I hope I get to see you sometime in Santa Clarita! Talk to you soon. Love, wendy

Wendy Penberthy said...

oh, one more thing... I LOVE your background on your blog, how did you do that? I am not very computer smart!!

Jennifer said...

I like the new template! Hopefully, all is well.

Kelli said...

Stacey, Write a new post!!!!!

Summer Martin said...

Girl, love the new template but seriously we need some new juice!! I am with your sister on this one!! Tell us what has been going on at Spa Woodward! Love you and miss you!