Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Things:)

I have a few things to share today:) I want to tell you all about a few of my favorite things! First is my sling:) Many of you have seen me carrying Hudson around in this adorable sling that my sister in law made me. Everytime I go out someone comments on it! It has been a staple for me when I am out running errands and Hudson loves it! It is my new must have gift for all of my friends having babies:) You can order one by going to the link on the side of my blog for Beau and Jennifer Woodward. www.doctrineanddiapers.com She is very gracious and always has one for me whenever I need it! thanks Jen:)

Next is the Women Discipling Women Conference taking place July 18 & 19 2008! This is my favorite on so many levels:) This is the third annual conference and I have been to the last two. Biblical Counseling is a passion for me. I love to learn about it and learn how to apply God's Word to everything in my life. If you go to one thing this year it has to be this. Last year I attended with my wonderful friend Jen Gray and we loved every minute of it. My church had a large group of women go and many of us are planning our trip for this year. This week is the last week to get the early bird special! So go to the website and sign up..You will love it!

Another one of the many reasons I love this conference is because it is completely planned and put together by one of my favorite people Summer Martin (aka Auntie Summer). She does such a wonderful job and I am soo proud of her:) Love you Sum!
Last but not least are my favorite bags. My friend Cheryl makes the cutest bags!! I love all of the bags that she has gifted to me! She is so talented and creative! Check out her blog www.lulaballou.blogspot.com! I am so glad that she moved to Bakersfield! She is such a blessing to me!

I hope you all have a blessed day!
love ya

3 comments:

Summer Martin said...

Yeah for WDW 08!! Thanks for the shout out!! I miss you guys. Seeing the pic of you and Cheryl at the end made me miss living at your house!! :( LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Seagers said...

staci, how come we got nixed off of our blog friend's list?

Love ya!

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Staci! You are my best and most treasured customer and I am glad we can work together to have so many mommies sling their babies :) I think we are going to be at Hume this year during WDW. I really wanted to go! Maybe I can read your notes...

Thanks for blogging and encouraging so many. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.