Friday, February 1, 2008

Disneyland

Wow! I can't beleive it has been a whole month since I blogged!!! I am so sorry! Reese, Hudson and I met my parents at Disneyland on Wednesday!! We had a great time! Reese loved meeting Ariel and all the princesses. Here are some pictures of our fun day!
Reese and Mimi at ToonTown!
Mom and Dad with the trailer!! They live in their 5th wheel RV from Dec-April!! So fun!


Reese with Mimi and Papa at the Playhouse Disney Show!
Thanks for a great day Mom and Dad! WE love you!

6 comments:

Summer Martin said...

Finally a post! I am have waiting for this!! Love you, guys! Would have loved to see Reese at D-Land. I bet she loved it!

Bill and Jenn said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging, Stac! We missed you. :)
Looks like you guys had fun at Disneyland!! Do you have passes? If so, maybe we could go sometime!! See you soon!

Seagers said...

The pics are great. Can't wait to see you in a couple of days! It has been too long :)

Anne said...

Yea! You're back! (Like I'm one to talk :) Reese looks adorable with Ariel and i LOVE the RV! Your parents are so great. love you hon!

Wendy Penberthy said...

Hey!! I want to add you to my blog, what is your actual blogspot address?? Reese is SO cute with her little white hair!! Talk to you soon!

Nicole and girls said...

Hey Staci... Long time no talk. Your family is so beautiful. Reese has grown a lot since the reunion. Your parents look so cute in front of the trailer at Disneyland. I want to add you to my blog list and vice versa.

Love you cuz,
Nicole