Monday, June 30, 2008

Omaha is not my Favorite!!

I keep trying to download pictures of the Qwest Center for all of you to see and it will not work!!! After our 7 hour delay in Denver and our fiasco getting to our hotel last night at 3am(they closed the freeway without a detour or alternate route:) Omaha is turning out to not be one of my favorite places:)!! I do have to say that the Qwest Center is amazing..They did an awesome job. And there are tons of people here. Swimming is not a sport that draws huge crowds to most meets so to be at a meet with all of these people and see World Records broken is amazing!! Gabe and I are both having a great time and praising the Lord for the opportunity to be here. We are humbled by His grace!! WE love you all and I will keep you updated and try to post pictures:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Staci,
Just wanted you to know that I am praying for you guys ( I guess specifically Gabe). How wonderful to know that someone who truly fears the Lord is out there serving Him and glorifying Him in this way. GO GABE!!!
Heidi Sexton

Bill and Jenn said...

Stace-
We are praying for you guys! Glad you made it to Omaha safely...
Thank God Gabe didn't have COMPETE today after a terrible travel day!
We watched the swimming coverage on NBC last night and they showed the pool being built over a two week period in one of those super-fast-speed videos-- Amazing!
Here's to a WR, Gabe! :)
Jenn