Sunday, June 29, 2008

Watch it Live!!!

Here is the television schedule for the Olypic Trials. Gabe will swim in the semi-finals for the 100 on Wednesday and the Final for the 100 on Thursday. He will need to be in the top 6 of this event to make the team. He will swim the 50 on Friday and Saturday and would have to be top 2 to make the team in this event! Have fun watching !
U.S. Olympic Team Trials, Swimming Wednesday, July 2 5:00-6:00 pm USA
U.S. Olympic Team Trials, Swimming Thursday, July 3 5:00-6:00 pm USA
U.S. Olympic Team Trials, Swimming Friday, July 4 5:00-6:00 pm NBC
U.S. Olympic Team Trials, Swimming Saturday, July 5 5:00 -6:00 pm NBC

3 comments:

Jen said...

I wish I was coming too! I'll be watching. Love you guys.

jenni bishop said...

I soooo wish we were there! We will be watching and praying and cheering!!!

Seagers said...

We are there praying for you the entire way! I love how you said that you are trusting in the Lord and leaning not on your own understanding! I will be praying that for you!